Sunday, December 4, 2016

Winners of Challenge #140 and a Brand New Challenge #141

Hi everyone

Welcome back Maggie lovers, well Christmas isn't far away now and as we are all approaching the busy period this will be the last challenge for this year, as the DT need a well earned rest, but the good news is that we will be back on the 8th January when we will announce the winners of this challenge. 


I am going to start with the winners of the last challenge #140 Snow /Glitter. We had some fabulous entries and thank you so much to you and our sponsors who have supported us this year.

Our randomly picked winner of the Ribbon Girl prize is:

Sai Jirawadee

Congratulations, please grab our winner's badge from the sidebar and email Jay (address also  on the sidebar) to claim your prize (you have 7 days to claim it).

Now onto the DTs top 3:

Julie P


Congratulations ladies, please grab the top 3 winner's badge from the sidebar to proudly display on your blogs.

Before I announce the next challenge, I have some very exciting news to share and that is that the very lovely and talented Vicky Pass is joining our team. We are very lucky to have Vicky and we look forward to seeing her beautiful creations., welcome to the team Vicky!  If you have a moment, please leave her some love .






Hi I'm Vicky & I'm 44 & have been married to my hubster since I was 16 years old, met him when I was 15. We have 3 grown up children, 2 sons, the eldest has moved out & has a family of his own. Which means I have another daughter & now 2 gorgeous grandchildren. My Youngest son is still at home & I have a daughter who is 24 but severly disabled so only has the mental age of a 3 month old baby.
I started crafting after losing my dad. I started a hobby to occupy my mind......it also stopped me from decorating so much which I love to do......love designing things around my home & recycling things to make them beautiful. So maybe I have always had a crafty mind.....lol.
I am now totally addicted in every way & whilst my life is quite hectic this is my escape..... My absolute favourite stamps are Magnolia, I love everything Magnolia. 

I am so honoured & so thankful to be asked to be apart of this amazing team, I love this challenge & I cant stop smiling now I'm designing amongst these super talented ladies


So on with our challenge and its an easy peasy one of  

Anything Goes

We are being sponsored by Live and Love Crafts you could grab yourself some bargains before Sandy sadly closes the shop. 



As this is our last challenge for this year, both teams are showcasing their beautiful creations:



Gina


Jay


Donna


Ria







Rene









Please remember your creations must have a Magnolia or Hanglar image, but you can enter the challenge as many times as you would like.

We look forward to seeing all your beautiful designs. 

All the team would like to wish each and every one of a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

With love from
The LHOSM DT xx





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT creations for the new challenge, thanks for choosing my creation in the top 3 and congratulations to the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work from the DT and I'm so excited to see Vicky joining the team, here work is stunning. xox

    ReplyDelete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona