Sunday, July 5, 2015

Challenge #122 - Summer Fun

Hi everyone welcome back to our new challenge

this week our theme is 

Summer Fun

and we are sponsored by 


Hi everyone my name is Julie Ann. I have been crafting for a long time and have interests all aspects of crafting from China/Canvas painting to egg decorating but  now mostly Card making.  I am retired now so I thought I would open a shop on my blog which I am enjoying doing.  I sell lots of lovely laces, ribbons, pearls, seam binding ribbon and lots more. I sell by the yard/metre at very reasonable prices and mostly well known products. So please have a browse.

with this great prize


and some inspiration from the DT








 Gina








now its your turn link up below and remember

***hAnglar or Magnolia images only please***

hugs sara x x x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ladies for advertising my shop on your blogs
    Much appreciated.
    And all your DT projects are positively exquisite and very inspirational to all.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona