Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Challenge #120 -Use A Die Cut

Hi everyone 

we have a new challenge for you and its a nice easy one we simply want you to 


Use A Die Cut 

and we are very lucky to have a new sponsor this week 


Hi everyone my name is Julie Ann. I have been crafting for a long time and have interests in all aspects of crafting from China/Canvas painting to egg decorating but  now mostly Card making.  I am retired now so I thought I would open a shop on my blog which I am enjoying doing.  I sell lots of lovely laces, ribbons, pearls, seam binding ribbon and lots more. I sell by the yard/metre at very reasonable prices and mostly well known products. So please have a browse.

with this great prize



and some inspiration from the DT


                                                          
                                                                                 Ria















now its your turn link up below and remember
***hAnglar or Magnolia images only please***

hugs sara x x x

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank all The DT team for adding my name to their blog very much appreciated.
    Also all your projects are full of inspiration to everyone.
    Thank you so much
    Best wishes to everyone
    Jules xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey buddy thanks for sharing this great article. I'am really much appreciate and hop will be got
    same article on future......

    ReplyDelete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona