Sunday, December 7, 2014

Winner and Top 3 Challenge # 107

Hi everyone time to announce our winners from the last challenge thank you all so much for the beautiful entries 

so as drawn by random org the lucky winner of the Live and Love Crafts prize is......


#41

(sorry no image today my graphic programme not working )


thats you Louise !!!

congratulations if you email me at the address on the sidebar i will sort out your prize for you 

and our Top 3 

#35 Durvina

#41 Loiuse



congratulations girls please grab our badge for your blogs 



we will be back later with our new challenge

hugs sara x x x

2 comments:

  1. What a way to start the day!!! I'm the lucky winner and thank you so much for choosing my card in the top 3
    congrats to the other winners
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks that my card has been in top 3!!

    hugs, Durvina

    ReplyDelete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona