Sunday, September 28, 2014

Winner and Top 3 challenge #102

Hi everyone time to announce our winners from the last challenge

so the lucky winner of The Ribbon Girl prize as drawn by random org is....


#12 
 (sorry no image today couldnt get my graphic program to work )


thats you kat w

congratulations if you email me at the address on the sidebar i will sort out your prize 


and our Top 3 

#1 catz

#6 Evie

#13 Merlina


congratulations girls please grab our badge for your blogs 





we will be back later with a new challenge 

hugs sara x x

3 comments:

  1. thank you for choosing me as top 3, hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 3, I am thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona