Sunday, March 16, 2014

Winner and Top 3 Challenge #89

Hi everyone time for some winners from our last challenge thank you so much for all the beautiful entries 

so as drawn by random org the lucky winner of The Ribbon Girl prize is...

..........................
...................
..........


thats you .....Christina !!

congratulations if you email me at the address on the side bar i will sort out your prize for you 


and our Top 3 

#23 Elena F





congratulations girls please grab our badge for your blogs 




we will be back later with a new challenge

hugs sara x x x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as one of your top three!!!! I am really thrilled. Cuddles Jay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww! Thank you very much for choosing me in your top 3. I'm very happy.xx

    ReplyDelete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona