Sunday, October 27, 2013

Winner and Top 3 Challenge #80

Hi everyone thank you all so much for for the beautiful entries for our last challenge we have a winner and Top 3 to announce so..

drawn by random org the lucky winner of the Live and Love Crafts prize is


thats you 

congratulations if you email me at the address in the sidebar i will sort out your prize for you 


and our Top 3 



#52 Simone


congratulations girls please grab our badge for your blogs 



please pop back later for our new challenge 

hugs sara x x x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, my #1is chosen by the random as the winner. I am very happy! I am going to send an email.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I'm proud to wear the Top 3 badge.
    Congrats to all winners.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for choosing me!
    Hugs, Simone

    ReplyDelete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona