Sunday, September 1, 2013

Winner and top three #76

Afternoon lovelies, thank you so much for the gorgeous entries for our last challenge, you dont make it easy for us to pick our top 3!!

Our winner chosen by random org is



                                                         


#55 Lene congratulations, 
please contact Sara, email address in the side bar.

And Our top 3 in numerical order are

#3 Debbie


#11 Norma





congratulations girls please grab our badge for your blogs



This is my last post for the wonderful dt, I have decided to step down, it wasnt an easy decision but its the right one.
I wish the team all the best with this challenge
love and hugs Kat xx


4 comments:

  1. Woow. I can't believe it. I won, thank you so much. And congrats to top 3.I have contacted you by mail. Hugs, Lene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo...so delighted for one of the Top 3 picks. Thanks, ladies.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your top 3.
    it's an honor .
    I wonder do you have a badge that we can put on our blog?
    Wish you all a wonderful and creative week
    Kind regards,
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do Magda, I have been having problems with blogger but will get it added asap. Thanks
      Kat xx

      Delete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona