Sunday, September 15, 2013

Challenge #78 Your Favourite Embellishment

Hi everyone welcome back to our new challenge this time we have a nice easy theme for you 

Your Favourite Embellishment 

So is it flowers ,lace ,buttons ,pearls ?? or maybe all !!!



The prize this week is a GDT spot with us for the next 2 challenges the DT will chose a Top 3 as usual and one of these will be offered the guest spot



so ready for some inspiration from the DT



starting with our very talented guest 

                                                              
                                                                         GDT Shien Shien


                                                      
                                                                             Ria     




(my favourite embellies are flowers!)


(my favourite embellies are flowers)

my favourites are lace and flowers

(Lace & Flowers for me too)

my favourite at the moment is die-cutting



so now its your turn please link up below and remember

***hAnglar or Magnolia Images only***


hugs sara x x x

2 comments:

  1. So sorry my previous link did not work so I added my project again. I hope this is ok.

    Thanks Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and an all-round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great job.

    Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona