Sunday, June 10, 2012

Top3 and winner of Challenge #44

Hello and a wonderful sunday.

We are overwhelmed about all your entries, you all have done a great job and it wasn't easy for us to make a choice.

But finally we've done
here they are, the dt chosen Top 3
1. Elizabeth


2. Jenny Hodges

2. Kevin


Congratulations the Top 3, please feel free to grab the winner badge for your Blog


The winner of the fanatastic prize from the Creative Treasures is:

Congratulation Judy

Our next challenge starts in a few hours - see you later
hugs

4 comments:

  1. Wow Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the top 3 I am honoured.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see my name has come up as winner! Thank you so much. I have just sent an email to llona now. Congrats to the Top Three too, - so well deserved! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card for the top three! Yohooo! I'm very happy and honorered! Congrats to the winner and the other top three's:)
    Thanks for a great sketch!!! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations with your prizes!!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona