Sunday, April 15, 2012

Top3 and winner of Challenge #40

Hello and good morning - today we have news that will thrill you :)
But, I am very sorry, I have to keep the secret until our next challenge starts. My dear dt-sister Sara will tell you the news - so stay tuned and don't miss it.

But now it's time to announce the Top 3 and the winner of Challenge #40


Our dt chosen TOP 3:

1. Wenche

1. Franca

2. Katarina


Congratulations girls, please feel free to grab the winner badge for your Blog



The winner of the fanatastic prize from the The Ribbon Girl is:


Congratulation Arjette
please write me an email

Our next challenge starts in a few hours - see you later
hugs

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations girls!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my...this was a really nice surprise!!
    Thank you so much for the Top 3 award.
    I will show the badge with pride and honour in my sidebar ♥
    Congratulation to Franca, Katarina and Arjette
    Hugs, Wenche :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you all.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant believe my eyes... what a wonderful surprise! :) Thank you so much for the Top 3 award, this really made my evening!
    Congrats to Arjette, Wenche and Franca. :)
    Hugs Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooowwww I won this lovely ribbons, thank you!!! I sent you an email!
    Congratulations to the other ladies!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete

Lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar
Thanks a lot for your comment

Liebe Grüße/Hugs
Ilona